Summer School on Data Analysis 2012
A Summer School on “Dynamic calculation methods for building energy assessment” will be organized 18-22 June 2012 in Denmark at DTU in Lyngby (near Copenhagen).
The information flyer with the full programme can be downloaded from here (361 kB).
Programme (contains 5 parts):
- Homework (the participants will have to arrive a bit prepared).
- Building Physics and hints on experimental setup.
- Theory about models (ARMA methods, State-Space, etc.), modelling using time-series, validation and on some tools.
- How to obtain results like the physical characteristics, etc.
- Modelling of a double skin PV ventilated facade as advanced example.
The cost for the week-long Summer School is 250 Euro and covers:
- Handout of lecture notes and relevant papers
- Lunch (during lecture period)
- Coffee etc. (at breaks during lecture period)
As a break event an excursion to Kronborg is planned. (Kronborg is known by many also as “Elsinore,” the setting of William Shakespeare’s famous tragedy Hamlet.)
For further information on the content of the course, please contact: Hans Bloem firstname.lastname@example.org , Maria Jose Jimenez email@example.com, Henrik Madsen firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on practical issues like accommodation and logistics, potential participants could contact Janne Kofod Lassen email@example.com.
Note that the Summer School requires a minimum of 12 participants.