This Web Site is owned and operated by INIVE EEIG, Operator of the DYNASTEE PLATFORM.
INIVE EEIG – International Network for Information on Ventilation and Energy Performance
European Economic Interest Grouping (EEIG)
Head office: Lozenberg 7, B-1932 Sint-Stevens-Woluwe, Belgium
Society number: BTW BE 0476.393.427
By accessing or using this Web Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These Terms and Conditions expressly incorporate by reference and include any guidelines, rules or disclaimers that may be posted and updated on specific web pages or on notices that are sent to you. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site.
The DYNASTEE PLATFORM reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of this Web Site following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The DYNASTEE PLATFORM makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on this Web Site but guarantees neither. The DYNASTEE PLATFORM and its Operator cannot be held liable for any inaccuracy, error or omission. The DYNASTEE PLATFORM and its Operator disclaim all liability for any loss or damage to any visitor whether or not due to reliance by that party on the information contained on this Web Site.
- The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by the DYNASTEE PLATFORM in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
- This Web Site may contain hyperlinks to other web sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience. The DYNASTEE PLATFORM and its Operator are not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to this Web Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- The DYNASTEE PLATFORM aims to keep this Web Site available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. The DYNASTEE PLATFORM and its Operator shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
- Neither the DYNASTEE PLATFORM nor its Operator makes any warranty whatever, including without limitation, that the operation of this Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this Web Site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from use of the content or other materials on this Web Site; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from this Web Site.
Copyrights and Limitations on Use
- The DYNASTEE PLATFORM wishes to enhance public access to information about its activities. It maintains this Web Site, and the information, documents and material presented herein (hereinafter the “Material”) for informational purposes only.
- Use of the information on this Web Site constitutes an agreement between the DYNASTEE PLATFORM and the User with the following terms and conditions.
- The information contained on this Web Site is subject to copyright by the Operator of the DYNASTEE PLATFORM on behalf of the DYNASTEE PLATFORM. Unauthorized copying, including any modification, translation or disassembly work, is not permitted without prior written consent from the Operator of the DYNASTEE PLATFORM. All visitors will be held legally responsible for any breach of copyright committed through their accessing the information.
- Visitors may use limited portions of the Material (not exceeding 15% of the total content of each book or other document on this Web site) for educational and research purposes, on an occasional and infrequent basis, provided that all such material is clearly attributed to the DYNASTEE PLATFORM Web Site, and bears a notation that it is copyrighted by the Operator of the DYNASTEE PLATFORM, with the year of copyright. Where there is no year of copyright, the current year should be indicated.
- Please note that without specific permission in writing from the Operator of the DYNASTEE PLATFORM:
- The source Material must not be altered or amended in any way, and any other restrictions associated with specific items of material (for example, third-party copyright) must be respected;
- Other than as authorized above, visitors may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, barter, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate any of the Material to any third party, including other members of their organization;
- Any copyright notices contained in the Material must not be altered, deleted or concealed. The material must not be stored in a shared electronic archive or database;
- The User may not copy, republish, lend, post on servers, transmit or redistribute to any mailing lists this information for commercial purposes or for compensation of any kind. Commercial purpose means work generated for or resulting in the receipt of income, pro bono or research work done with the hope of earning money in the future as a result of the work, and work which will be later used for commercial projects even if not so used now.
- Some of the Material in the DYNASTEE PLATFORM Web Site may contain references to Material from third parties whose copyright the User of the Web Site must honor by obtaining the necessary permission from the copyright owner.
- Provided these terms and conditions are fully respected, a User who maintains a Web Site can include hyperlinks to the DYNASTEE PLATFORM Web Site or to any of its pages on that site, without having to ask permission. However, permission to include a hyperlink does not include permission to use the DYNASTEE PLATFORM logo or acronym or its intellectual property without prior written permission. Prior written permission is also required for including hyperlinks to other content of this Web Site, including without limitation pdf files or pictures.
- A link to the DYNASTEE PLATFORM Web Site may not be used for the promotion of an organization, company or individual or of any commercial products or services.
Governing Law and Venue
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in Belgium.