“Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings” has just been released. This monthly online newspaper contains relevant information on the Dynastee network, the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the international platform on ventilative cooling (venticool) & IEA EBC annex 62-ventilative cooling, the building and ductwork airtightness platform (TightVent Europe), the Indoor Environmental Quality – Global Alliance (IEQ-GA) and the QUALICHeCK project.
The paper is available at the first of every month at: http://news.inive.org/
Subscribe to get informed on a regular basis on the platforms’ activities.
The seventh issue of the DYNASTEE newsletter is now available for download. This edition deals with new test Facilities and the New Annex 71: “Building energy performance assessment based on in-situ measurements” among others. More specifically, contents include:
- A Network of Excellence
- IEA EBC Annex 71 – Building energy performance assessment based on in-situ measurements
- New facilities for the BERG at Loughborough University, UK
- Test facilities for façade and roof testing in La Rochelle, France
- Design of a new full-scale facility for building envelope test: FACT (FACade Tool)
- In-use office building energy characterization through basic monitoring and modelling
- Call for Papers – Special issue on “Metrology for building energy performance assessment”
- Outcome of the Summer School 2016 in Granada, Spain
- A bit of DYNASTEE history
Abstracts for the Special Issue of Building & Environment on the subject of Outdoor testing, Analysis and Modelling are now available. The papers included in this special issue focus on developments made in a series of research projects funded by … Continue reading
A paper has been presented on analysis and modelling during the PALENC 2010 5th European Conference on Energy Performance & Indoor Climate in Buildings (EPIC 2010) Conference 29 September – 1 October 2010, Rhodes Island, Greece. The paper can be downloaded from here (294 kb).