Annex 71 of the International Energy Agency is holding an event to disseminate the learnings and outputs of a 5 year global research programme.
We will be discussing the latest work and delivering our final reports around the following areas:
- Using Smart meters and on board equipment such as thermostats to measure the energy efficiency of homes
- Quality assurance and methods of guaranteeing of a home’s energy performance
- Latest cutting edge data analytics for determination of real world performance
- Model predictive control and fault detection systems using smart data
- The latest methods around system identification
- Full scale validation test for Building Energy Simulation models.
This will be an online event, taking place on Microsoft Teams, and can be accessed by clicking the link here.