The DYNASTEE network, is organizing a free Building Performance Workshop on Wednesday 26th April 2017, from 09:30 to 13:00 at the School of Civil and Building Engineering at Loughborough University, UK (http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/civil-building/about/findus/)
This will form part of the first meeting of IEA EBC Annex 71 and includes presentations from some of the world’s leading experts:
- Development of in-situ measurement standards by European Committee for Standardization CEN TC89 Working Group 13. Jon Denyer, British Board of Agrément.
- In–situ Measurements and Building Energy Use – requirements for measured data. Hans Bloem, European Commission Joint Research Centre, Energy Efficiency & Renewables.
- The current status of the standard for data collection for ‘The whole building aggregate heat loss test’. Richard Fitton, University of Salford.
- The Nottingham Trent Basin Community Energy Scheme. Professor Mark Gillott, University of Nottingham.
- An industrial perspective to standards and research. Barry Lynham, Knauf Insulation.
- The as-built thermal quality of building elements and whole buildings: a comparison of different assessment methods. Geert Bauwens, KU Leuven.
The event will be followed by a networking lunch. Please email Karen Holmes to confirm your attendance: K.Holmes@lboro.ac.uk
This event is possible due to the generous support of the School of Civil and Building Engineering, the Centre for Innovative and Collaborative Construction Engineering, and the Royal Academy of Engineering Centres of Excellence in Sustainable Building Design.